What's in my Bag?




  For Most of Women Carrying a Bag is A Basic Necessity for everyday errands specially when you are working, and For Me it's a must because i felt uncomfortable when i don't have my personal stash around me when i am going to work, so today I would like to share you what's Inside my Bag, nothing so extravagant, Just a Basic and Practical Stuff Inside:



Yay!

My Basic Stuff in my Bag are:

1. Umbrella
2. Cellphone
3. Wallet
4. Small Fan
5. Pen/Notepad
6. Mints
7. Lipstick
8. Baby Powder
9. Small Tissue
10. Sunglass/Shades
11. Eyebrow Powder
12. Aloe Lips Lipbalm
13. Neutral Mini Eyeshadow
14. White Flower Balm
15: Small Sanitizer


Notice the Umbrella and the Small Fan? I never leave my home without bringing that haha, because it's freakin hot here in the Philippines right now, and the other stuff are really important ones, i did not include a cologne or perfume because i put some spritz before i go out and besides it's pretty heavy in my bag, I know for some people it may seem a lot but that's just me, I love carrying it Around!

So that's it, Can you share also What's Inside your Bag?






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments