A Love Letter for my Mom...


  Dear My Lovely Nanay,


       It's been days since You've gone... but it seems that you never left us, I always feel that you are beside and watching over us. I'm Still hurting about what happened to you, I know you have a serious Illness but I always think that you can get over with it because I believe that you are a Strong Woman. the day I Learned that you have little time left with us, I Felt like I'm an Incomplete person already. I cannot believe that you're leaving us anytime soon...I don't know how many times I cried, I'm in Denial stage, Flashback of memories came to my Mind, From the time that you told us how Tatay died and You felt devastated, but through your Strong Faith to our Lord God, You managed to raise us really well, You were there through the Happy and Trial Moments with our Family. You are our Shining Star through the Darkness, You are one of a perfect epitome of a Lovely and Caring Mom in the World.  I know you fought with your Illness with Bravery and Full of hope thinking that you can be with your Children and the rest of the Family for a Long Time but your Physical body is deteriorating, I know it's God's will, I should really know...










Coping with Grief and Sadness is definitely not an easy thing to do, I felt like I'm getting Crazy every time I have to admit to myself that you're really gone and not coming back anymore. It's the most difficult time for us. Nanay, If you could read this from Heaven, I want you to know that I am Thinking of you everyday and the Rest of your Family as well, We Love you so Dearly. You were a Helping Person to others and to our Relatives, You are One of a Kind and a Genuine Person I have ever known in my Whole Life, You Thought us Good Morals and Doing Good to others and expect nothing in Return, You Always concern about the needs of others above your own. You were Loved by many of our Relatives and Your Friends.. that's why I'm having a Hard time accepting about your Passing because We just lost a Real Angel on our Lives....










Our lives would never be the same without you.... but Knowing that You are in the Loving Hands of our Creator now.. Painful it is but one by one and Slowly Sinking it in My Thoughts...No more Pains and Sufferings Nanay... We will keep our Beautiful and Happy memories with you, Your Legacy will keep us Hopeful & Motivated, I know your Guiding us in every step of our way, You know how we Love you and that will stay Forever in our Hearts.. Goodbye our Nanay Belen...Thank you for everything that you have done for your Family, If I had to choose another Mother again, I would never get tired to choose you over and over, That's How I Love You! This is not the end...You're in Peace with your new life in Heaven...Together again with Tatay... We Love you Nanay...Till we meet again...




Love,

Lenlen



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments