Congratulations to the New Miss Universe 2016 - Iris Mittenaere!




   The New Miss Universe is from France!!! After a tight competition with the rest of 86 Women around the Globe, This 24 year old Pretty Lady bring home the Crown! She is Iris Mittenaere! A French Model and a Beauty Queen, Currently studying Dentistry A Beauty and Brain rolled into one..


Photo Credits: http://www.msuniversepageant.org/


Held in Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay Philippines she advanced from the Top 13 and Top 6 Segments of the Show,  Her Winning Answer from Top 6 Segment:  

Q: Given today's worldwide refugee crisis, do countries have an obligation to accept refugees or do they have a right to close their borders?

A: The country should have the right to open or close their borders so throughout the world, people can choose to have the borders opened or closed.

In Europe, we have opened borders. In France, we want to have the most globalization that we can. We want to have the biggest exchange of people that we can. And maybe someday that will change, but now, we have opened borders.



Photo Credits: http://data1.ibtimes.co.in/



 and Now for the Top 3 Segment: In the Q&A portion, the three finalists were asked,  “Name something over the course of your life that you failed at, and tell us what you learned from that experience?

She Answered, with the help of an interpreter, “I failed several times in my life. So I thought that I failed the first time that I went out on a casting because my name wasn’t on the list. And the very next day, I found that I was in a new book. So I think that when you fail, you have to be elevated, and that you have to try again, and keep going.” “If tonight, I am not one of the winners, I will still have the great honor of being one of the three finalists. So I think if I have failed before, but for me this is a great first opportunity,” - She Answered it Confidently Beautiful!


Photo Credits: gmanews.tv


Photo Credits: http://www.etonline.com/



 Here are the Gorgeous Women from Top 13 Round

Photo Credits: Inquirer.net

Down to Top 6...
Photo Credits: Inquirer.net




and then to Top 3!
Photo Credits: http://www.rappler.com/




Miss Colombia Placed Second Runner up while Miss Haiti Placed as First, Nice Job Ladies!!!
Congratulations to All of you and Thank you Miss Universe Organization for Choosing the Philippines as your Host Country for 65th Miss Universe! Special Thanks to Gov. Chavit Singson for making this Awesome Event as Good as Possible..


And of Course who will ever forget the famous Miss U Pia Wurtzbach? Thank you for the Wonderful Reign! it was Nice and you make your Country so Very Proud of you!!!  Nice Hosting this Time Steve Harvey!


Get Happy, Get Inspired!

Len






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments