My New Eyeglass from Quiapo!



One of my Favorite Places in Manila is Quiapo.. why? simply because I get to see a lot of Unique Merchandise and also i rarely visit the historical Quiapo church. so last month i ask my hubby to accompany me to Paterno St. at Quiapo because i wanted to have a New Eyeglass, for those who do not know about Paterno St. it's a Place where you can check a lot as in A LOT of Eyeglasses, sunglasses, Lenses, Contact Lens Solutions etc. everything about your Eye Accessories will Probably seen here for a very Affordable Price! I've been to Quiapo for many times but it was my first time to check and purchase a Glasses here...Paterno St. is Literally Packed with Eyeglass Stores everywhere, They Sell Branded to Class A Products, You can choose if you want to go to an Airconditioned store or not, it's up to you! but I think you can get Better Quality glasses to the airconditioned one. i did not raid a lot of stores as because it's Pretty Hot when we arrive, it was a Saturday Noon and there's a Lot of Buyers at that time...





before we got here, i already researched on the net what eyeglass store should i check and i picked the RESHMA Store - it's not an airconditioned one, but i'm not after the Brand, Class A Glasses is OK for me as long as the Glasses would give a comfort that my eye needs...     




I Picked this Class A Maroon-Red, Plastic Cat-eye Frame with Multicoated Lens that i can use Outdoors for PHP 1,700.00 pesos, They Have my Eye Grade Checked to their Nearby Partner store with no Extra Charge, you just have to wait for at least 1 Hour for them to Prepare your Order..









Me while wearing the Glasses, I'm Using it for about a Month Now.. and i think It's Good you just have to care for it.




So What Do you Think about my new Eyeglasses? Did I Scored a Great Deal? Comment down Below, I would love to hear it from you;)










If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

8 comments

  1. An eyeglass that is cheap or not is not important as long as you are comfortable wearing it, is not a problem.
    Furrybears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Stephanie, But nothing beats the quality of a branded eyewear...

      Delete
  2. Hello, I read lots of things about eyeglasses frame from Quiapo that leads me to try it. How's it? Did you bought an authentic frame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rachel, There are many affordable eyeglasses at quiapo, i suggest that you get a metal frame if you are planning to buy one, because plastic frames are not durable, I didn't bought an authentic frame at quiapo yet, but i'm planning to buy soon.

      Delete
  3. Hi! Is it open on Sundays and holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sorry for the late reply, I Think they are open on sundays, but I'm not sure if they are operating on the holidays, but business is business Quiapo is always packed with people whatever the day is, so i guess they are operating most of the days, you can call reshma, their phone nos. are flashed at the photo above.

      Delete
  4. Hi...I am wondering if your frame and lens are still serving you well now, a year after your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I didn't know you can find very affordable eyeglasses frames in quiapo. I should probably buy one from there!

    ReplyDelete