Window Shopping at SM Aura Premiere


   Just Recently, My Hubby and I went to Bonifacio Global City, Taguig to do some Important errands there, So i was surprised when i learned that We were going to the Building near SM Aura! so it means, I can hop in easily to this mall! I've been wanting to visit this Place since it's Opening Last 2013,  where Hollywood celebrity Sarah Jessica Parker graced when the mall opened to the Public, She also cut the ribbon for The SM Store, as well as being the endorser for their "Love to Shop" campaign. According to Wikipedia, The SM Aura name is derived from the two elements gold (which has the chemical symbol Au) and radium. According to SM Prime putting them together defines “luxury and elegance that emanates from within.” (nice name origin huh!)

  Well, SM Malls are Common and Famous Shopping mall in the Philippines where it has 50 branches Nationwide, and The SM Aura Branch i think is not an ordinary one...why? first it's situated in a Place where it is surrounded by High Rise Condominium Units and Business Building and Second the Mall Features environmental advantages, also provides a much needed green and communal space in Metro Manila’s dense cityscape.




"The New Shopping Address in Town"
Source: wikipedia.org


I Had no Intent to buy Anything as this was an Impromptu Visit, so what i did is to check out what's the available shops and establishments there, I Noticed that it's small and has a wide space but it has selected and  posh stores that is not available in the other branches...


  So Let's take a Peek What's Inside the SM Aura Mall:




the Right Side of SM Aura Mall


SM Department Store...


SM Supermarket!



Oh wow, Nail Bar for Nail Care Products Addicts!




            Thee NYX Cosmetics Kiosk which is not available in other SM Malls
                       the disadvantage is it is much expensive here.
                                                   



 

           The Deborah Milano Cosmetics Kiosk (First time to see this brand!)



The Gorgeous Cosmetics Kiosk



                                             
                                  The Cotton On Store....



                                      

                                   The Warehouse Store....



                                   The River Island Store....



                                     
                                  The Dorothy Perkins Store....


                                             
                            The Sanrio Store... (for Hello Kitty Fans!).


                                           
                                The Paul Frank Store...



                    what can i say... The Rolex Watch Store is here!




                            The Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Kiosk! 




                              The Marks & Spencer Store..





 The Miss Selfridge Store..


The Watsons Personal Care Store...



Inside the Watsons Personal Care Store...


Oh no, No Jeepneys!


On my Opinion SM Aura Store is best for the Middle Class to Upper Class shoppers, based on it's Profile and and i'ts place, I couldn't find a jeepney and Buses here and you have to wait for a Taxi or a Shuttle to get to your home or next destination, but if were talking about the store profile I'll give it a 6 out of 10, because there is only few food kiosk in this store, unlike to the other branches where you can easily buy a food or snack if your hungry, but there's Jollibee, KFC and Mc Donalds Branch Inside for Fastfood Lovers out there so there's no need to worry;) overall I enjoyed Strolling around!  


So Have you ever Visited the SM Aura Premiere? Let me know your thoughts  and experience! Comment down below!






13 comments

  1. When I went there for the first time because of an event, I was really wowed on it's interior and exterior design. I guess it's the only SM mall that spells sophistication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your photo, it looks like SM Aura's place is quite big. Which one is bigger? Megamall or SM Aura? About finding a ride, well I think that's one of the problems in Bonifacio Global City. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely Megamall is much bigger Arsie;)

      Delete
  3. I actually work near SM Aura and most of my styling clothes were bought in there! Nice store but quite high end no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes most of their stores are high end sef;)

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to Sm Aura yet but I surely will visit there if I go to Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a bit remote for a mall. They do have nice shops though like cotton on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to SM Aura yet but I'm really curious from all the news I heard about this store. Too bad it's too far from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there's anything I want to visit at SM Aura, it's the Magnum Cafe and the NBA Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have been hearing about this SM Aura and been wanting to visit it, hopefully i can get a chance when i went to manila

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went o SM Aura for the first time last December but I went there because of an event and I didn't have time to go around. Of course, I'm planning to go back there and check out the different shops and restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the design of SM Aura. Been there once and it's really nice. It screams luxury!!

    Cheers~!
    - Justin Vawter

    ReplyDelete
  11. the last time I visited Aura, it was not fully occupied yet:)

    ReplyDelete