Aloe Vera - The Miracle Plant



   Are you Familiar with the Aloe Vera Plant? I'm sure you are! Today, I am going to share the Health benefits and Uses of Aloe Vera, I remember when i was in my younger age, i used to buy a sachet of Aloe Vera shampoo because i love how it smells and thickens my Hair just after using it for a few days, I've been a Fan of this Plant eversince! I am not a Doctor, but let me tell you that this plant works wonder to to Humans that's why it is called a "Miracle Plant" because of its Healing Properties. Aloe isn't a Medicine But it Cures! if you are going to use Aloe Vera for both Topical and Oral Applications, I always recommend to Consult your Doctor beforehand.





Image Source: www.panoramio.com



The Uses and Benefits of Aloe Vera 

FOR SKIN:

1. Heals Sunburn 
2. Effectively Combats Acne (Internal & External Usage)
3. Treatment for Psoriasis, Eczema and Dry Skin
4. Best for Wound Healing, Cuts and Abrasions
5. Acts effectively against skin aging
6. Act as a skin moisturizer
7. Restores Shine to Hair, Skin and Nails
8. Speeds up hair growth by massaging aloe into the scalp, letting it sit for       30 minutes and rinsing.
9. Strenghten gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by taking orally or         use a toothpaste with aloe vera ingredients.


FOR DIGESTION:

1. Aids in the Elimination of Gases and Toxins
2. Relives Digestive Spasms and Problems Linked to Hyperacidity
3. Helps to prevent Cancer of the Colon and Intestine
4. It Aids in Digestion, it has Laxative Effects



FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM/ANTI-CANCER

1. Combats Diabetes & Cholesterol
2. Improves Blood Circulation.
3. Contains highly effective Anti-Oxidants
4. General Anti-Inflammatory
5. Stimulates Metabolism, Combats Fatigue
6. Relives heartburn, Arthritis and rheumatism pain
7. Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar

The Benefit of Aloe Vera Plant Seems Endless and it is an Alternative Medicine used by many people around the world, just a precaution: Consult your Doctor First before using Aloe Vera for Medicinal Purposes.


  Have you ever experienced the Healing Properties of Aloe Vera? Let me Know, I would love to hear it from you!







15 comments

  1. I grew up with potted aloe veras and my mom would use it o our hair and with some skin problem, how ever I just recently discovered you can actually eat it for health and medicinal purposes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes joy, there are available aloe vera products in the market now that we can drink as nutritional supplement, and you had a wise mom because she knew the benefits of using Aloe Plant;)

      Delete
  2. I'm familiar with aloe vera being good on skin and hair. It's good that it has a lot more benefits too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right franc, it treats dandruff and other skin diseases, many people are not yet aware of the health benefits of aloe vera.

      Delete
  3. Glad you shared this. Aloe Vera is the real deal, especially when it comes to hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed you are right Manu, Aloe Vera is best for Thinning Hair, it is an Amazing Plant;)

      Delete
  4. I love aloe vera, especially consuming them. I truly believe in the benefits and healing power of these plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you do rebecca? That's Nice, it's Good for your health!

      Delete
  5. How can I use aloe vera to speed up my metabolism? Is there some sort of concoction to make? I'm only familiar with the hair part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi may! I am going to make another post for an In-depth review about aloe vera plant, stay tuned;)

      Delete
  6. Aloe vera is really very beneficial for a lot of things. I remember we used to have aloe vera plants at home when we were growing up. We used to put the gel on our scalp to make our hair grow thicker. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We regularly used aloe vera when I was younger and I know I had great hair then. I also love Aloe Drinks now that I'm older, not so when I was still a kid. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right, all of the benefits that you mentioned above is true. I have proven aloe vera are many benefits for health. Btw ... in my town aloe vera also made for healthy drinks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know aloe vera can do all those things! Better have one in our garden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this informative post :) I thought it's only for the hair :D
    http://www.glendacandedeir.com/2015/02/online-shopping-great-value-plus.html

    ReplyDelete